Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love Anguish-2

I was sinking low and deep -
A little tired, a little sad,
Fighting to stay afloat, fighting to live,
To accept what seemed like
A grey world, a grey reality and a grey sky.
So many things that happened in the past
seemed so much of a dream within a dream..
Their lovely memory blurred in time's fleeting river.
So many things which had slipped away,
So many things wearing a changed look now.
The shroud of illusion
In which I had built a small world
Was suddenly removed.
Leaving me a a little bruised.
My faith - a bit shaken...
My beliefs - crashed against a shifting shore.
I was a little weary..wiser maybe...
But I didn't want to
Learn so much so fast.
It always is, good
to learn lesson from girl,
heed, where a girl is concerned
expect the unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment