Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friendship

I come back after years

Years I was unknown

I come to climb old friendship

Was accepted without question

Friendship.

I feared my step back to world

I knew the passage

And felt fear to move on

Step by step you walked me

Friendship

I realized this was a

Bond that never was untied.

A bond that formed with

Little effort and time

Friendship

There was part of me

That was lost in time

There was part of me

You held on as precious

Friendship

I remembered to

Bring you back a gift

You brushed that aside

Instead you hold me tight

Friendship

I confide in things

I want to do

You dream about it

Believing I will not fail

Friendship

I am tired and worn

At the end of day

You come by with cheers

That clears all the cow webs

Friendship

When I think about life

When I doubt about living

A reassurance from you

Makes me forget my ranting

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
You are the color of life


Dedicated to all my friends and those who value friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment