Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friend

We grew up together

Swearing to be friends forever

I turn the pages in my memory

And recall every hour I spend with you

There are memories of your friendly

Thoughtful and creative ways..

Till now I held them as my most precious

Till I got you back in my life

I remember your first day in school

When you looked like a sacrificial lamb

That was asked his name..

The reply put me in the most

Funny mood I have ever been.

I thought to myself

I will be his friend I went

And said do you want to be my friend

It was a feeble shake, but it was yes.

I never forgot you

Y I can never answer

May be I remembered that

You are the secret eye who

Will always keep an eye on me.

Dedicated to Ramesh (however he pronounces that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment